• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed BarAccessories.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no interest ? (ofcourse in appraisal)
 
Don't listen to doberry. I'd say it is worth 400-600 to an end user
 
Originally posted by kidkool
Don't listen to doberry. I'd say it is worth 400-600 to an end user

Maybe i dont understand it.

What are bar accessories? I used to bartend, and I am stumped. If kidkool sees 400-600...I guess I am missing the meaning.
 
I see what you mean. We can all be wrong....I am wrong a lot :-) seems to be a good search term...
 
The only problem I see is that many people will misspell "Accessories".

I have owned a few SomethingAccessories.com's with live sites before - and it's amazing how many people would tell us they had trouble getting to us - because of the word.

A good name - but just somethng to keep in mind.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom