• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Barack Obama: Need advice: "Obamania" dot mobi and info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TcDa

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
Hello.

Now that Barack Obama has officially entered the U.S. presidential race, I need some advice.

Although I think it was being used before, "The Daily Show With Jon Stewart" on Comedy Central here in the States has started using the term "Obamania!" when discussing Barack Obama. Now the term is showing up in the main-stream press more frequently.

I have both Obamania dot info and dot mobi and am considering offering them for sale as a package. I have them both at Sedo at the moment, priced high enough to buy myself some time.


Seeking your opinions:

- Should I sell now, or hold until the presidential race heats up?

- Should I try to sell as a package, or individually?

- Is Sedo the best place for them, or should I list them elsewhere?

- Should I bother trying to contact any political entity directly?

and finally...

- What are realistic values for each and/or both?

Thanks.

.
 
- Should I bother trying to contact any political entity directly?

John McCain's team contacted me via phone & bought a name from me a month ago $x,xxx.... (he's gonna win).. but I don't know if they would be interested in this "Slang term". You may wish to open a "Fan-site" for him. I think value would depend on development.
 
John McCain's team contacted me via phone & bought a name from me a month ago $x,xxx.... (he's gonna win)

off-topic but that would be a very sad day for US even worst than George Bush election/re-election
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom