Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Bard VS Chat GPT? What do you think?

shellyboy911

4PPO.COM - Unlimited Free SEO + Ai Tools
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I used both quite a bit.
ChatGPT is way better than Bard in terms of better quality and accuracy of answers.

Bard does a good job with faster responses and real-time updates of news stuff. Otherwise I use GPT 90% of the time for marketing, development, and more.

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
ChatGPT is way better than Bard in terms of better quality and accuracy of answers.

hmm.. this is an interesting piece of information.. tx. .. at some point I will also run few tests comparing the quality of the posts, not just the personal preference of styles :)

namegulf

NameGulf.com Domain Marketplace
Reaction score
Bard has access to the latest data however refuses to answer many queries.

ChatGPT little bit behind the latest information however for majority of use cases it's sufficient and provides quick and useful answers, it knows stuff (trained with large amount of data) and efficient!

Reaction score

namegulf

Reaction score
Bard is now renamed and released as Gemini, looks a little better in our earlier experiments.

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
Bard is now renamed and released as Gemini, looks a little better in our earlier experiments.

yep... I still find chatgpt better, though quite often like to run the same task on Gemini and chatgpt to see the best results.

head-to-head race :)

bycoder

Reaction score
I've used both Bard and ChatGPT. But I saw that ChatGPT is better in every aspect. ChatGPT is like a walking encyclopedia. Thousands of information have been loaded into his memory. He can create very successful articles on any subject you want. You ask different subheadings, it continues very well. I don't use Bard anymore. I quit a long time ago. But I highly recommend using ChatGPT. Like a good assistant and helper. Your work becomes easier.

Charank

Level 2
Reaction score
I'm using both for Research(writing patent, exploring and understanding information) I referring both Bard and GPT Simultaneously. Sometimes GPT's answers are vague and Bard's answer are precise, and sometimes GPT is thorough and Bard is not thorough. But both can be used to interpret, but for sure needs a Human intervention to double check and make it make sense.

DNF Admin

Administrator
DNF Staff
Reaction score
Enter Gemini... That AI is intense! Bye bye ChatGpt.
As long as there is an insane privacy policy in place in the EU (and I guess in other places where Gemini is not available), there's no bye bye ChatGPT :) Also, I think we are living in a time where one day there's bye bye ChatGPT, another day bye bye Gemini and hello again ChatGPT, then vice versa, then hello whatever something new :)

Level 4
Reaction score
As long as there is an insane privacy policy in place in the EU (and I guess in other places where Gemini is not available), there's no bye bye ChatGPT :) Also, I think we are living in a time where one day there's bye bye ChatGPT, another day bye bye Gemini and hello again ChatGPT, then vice versa, then hello whatever something new :)

You're right. Looking forward to the magic battle of history of AI and see who will prevail.

I have no particular preference... As long as they don't aim to wipe out the human race along the way... :)

Gemini though... I was underwhelmed by ChatGpt at first, it got better but Gemini is definitely kicking it.

Interesting times we live in. Stories we will be telling our grandchildren (if we're lucky/blessed enough to have them!).

namegulf

Reaction score
It's a combination of few things: Deep pockets ($), processing power (GPU's) & access to quality data (treasure)!

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
have to say that our admin Felix is deep into, so called "AI" - explores the topic on daily basis, compares technologies, follows the trends, news and uses this tech every day.. He is my "go to source" when asking questions about bard/gemini, chatpt, midjourney, ai audio tech and many more.

LuckyLuck

Reaction score
Regarding VPNs, many users do indeed use them to bypass geographical restrictions, so that might be a viable option for you.

As for Bard vs. ChatGPT, it really depends on what you need. ChatGPT tends to be better for generating coherent, long-form responses, making it great for writing tasks. Bard, on the other hand, integrates well with Google's ecosystem, providing quick access to up-to-date information. I've found ChatGPT to be more useful for creative writing, while Bard excels at quickly answering questions with current data. :)

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
and make it make sense.
Hi

point noted!

i've seen some folks who copy and paste from it, without going thru the common sense review or noting the redundancy.

imo...

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom