• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed barn.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beashnet

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2002
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
I might be able to purchase it directly from the owner (they're in Sweden plus I know someone at the company the manages it) at a fair price. I'm not sure they're aware of the value in English.

barn in Swedish means child/children. (both singular/plural)
and is registered by a Church.

Anyhow.. the highest bid at NameWinner for it is $750..

So let's hear it.
 
Let me make it easier for you..

barn.com is for sale at $15,000. Even if he's overpraising by far, barn.com's name should be worth several thousand..

So come on guys. Appraise barn.net.

I've pretty much secured it now. Buying it from them tomorrow, unless it drops during the night :D
 
sell it to grainfarmer! i'd say it's worth around 2000
 
Yeah I was guessing around $2k as well.

Thanks for the tip on selling it to grainfarmer :D
 
The only thing I can contribute with, is that is probably doesn't hold much value to the swedish owner(s).
Barn.net isn't really a great name...

net's aren't really big here.

Much better in USA I think
 
Originally posted by biggedon
barn.us is worth more than barn.net, IMO

i don't think so. i think to unlock the true value of this name would be to look at its use in the adult world....sick as it sounds
 
Originally posted by kidkool


i don't think so. i think to unlock the true value of this name would be to look at its use in the adult world....sick as it sounds

To "Biggie.US", barn is a place to put hay and horses,
not a place to see people f#*k horses.
 
Yeah that will really tick the previous owners off lol.
(It's currently proxy-registered by a Church hehe)

I just hope it doesnt expire until we can complete the transfer tomorrow or the day after at latest. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom