• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Basemark.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OXCELL

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2005
Messages
321
Reaction score
3
Basemark.com
Basemark.net

I have inquiries from two software companies expressing interest in these names.
Any thoughts from the DNF community would be appreciated.
 
Hi Oxcell, I will comment on Basemark.com.

I wouldn't let it go for less than mid- to high $x,xxx. The reason is that BASEMARK has great brand potential. I am also comparing the value with flowchart.com that sold through SnapNames for $15,250 last September. Although the term "flowchart" is much more establised as a term, the structure and sound is very similar. And considering the fact that you (1) have the .net as well and (2) a software company has expressed an interest - I would aim high. I personally very much like the name.

Good luck!
 
Yep 3dMark is Futuremark they also have a bunch of other benchmarks with other names
 
Dynamic1 said:
Yep 3dMark is Futuremark they also have a bunch of other benchmarks with other names
:huh: Please explain what this means, Dynamic1...
 
I'd shoot for 6k for the pair but start by asking for 10k.
 
ProspectLab said:
:huh: Please explain what this means, Dynamic1...
Prsopect go to Futuremark.com read through the benchmarks they offer there goodluck.
 
Thank you for your comments!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom