• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed BayOfBengal.info, TheHimalayas.info, Ganpati.info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rahul

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2006
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
BayOfBengal.info
I got hold of this expired domain. Whats your opinion?

The Bay of Bengal is a bay that forms the northeastern part of the Indian Ocean. It resembles a triangle in shape, and is bordered on the east by Malay Peninsula, and on the west by India. On the northern tip of the "bay" lie the Indian state of West Bengal and the country of Bangladesh, thus the name. The southern extremes reach the island country of Sri Lanka, and the Indian Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands.

I also got TheHimalayas.info and Ganpati.info

Please appraise these...
 
Offer received for TheHimalayas.info

Need a quick appraisal.
 
the "the" hurts the value, so does the plural, if you got the offer after you posting here I am sure its a reseller trying to get it for little $$, I think you shouldnt sell with with someone actually asking for it for under $500
 
TheHimalayas.info is a good name. I like the "the" and the plural since that is how most people refer to them - "the himalayas", not "the himalaya." Doing a quick search on google also seems to show this to be the situation.

It's a good fit for the .info extension. I agree with the XXX value above.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom