• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed bca.info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLegendaryJP

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2005
Messages
4,332
Reaction score
171
Hi I got bca.info and am curious as to a resale amount. It was just parked 3 days ago and has 15 uniques and earned $1.14 thus far. There are 63 meanings and if googled MANY more valid usues. I have received a private offer already and am hoping for opinions if I sold no vs hold on to it. Thanks :-)
 
around 300-400
 
$350 + reseller

$1500 + end user

I would hold out for an end user unless you need the cash. "BCA" is a great letter combination, tons of potential buyers out there.

- Rob
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom