• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed BCA.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLegendaryJP

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2005
Messages
4,332
Reaction score
171
Hi I have added bca.net to my bca.info

Premium domains ( LLL ).

What might the .net be worth to an end user? It also has natural type in traffic. :bandit:
 
GiantDomains said:


How in the world can you even consider this a reasonable appraisal. I could get several times this amount in 1 day in an auction here or elsewhere.

$450, this is a joke right?
Please point me in the direction of even ONE premium 3 letter .net under a grand wholesale on this or another board. Infact most if not a majority of premium LLL .org's and info's get as much. I suspect you just are not up to speed with this segment of the market.
 
Could be low, but calm down. I sold all my LLL's (net) for $200, and I wish I had them.
TheLegendaryJP said:
I suspect you just are not up to speed with this segment of the market.
Probably.
 
I am sorry if I came of strong. I apologize, my heart just started jumping...lol

How long ago did you sale. Basically even 3character dot com's price guide is low. And that would still exceed your quote. Its ok, we can't know everything about all things. I lack in many areas :)
 
It's a good combo. I'm sure I underappraised.
 
About 3 years ago, I also sold a package of 3 3 letter .nets for 575. 2 of them were close in quality to the one being discussed here - and it's important to note that I sold them during the fallout of the bubble bursting.

I think $450 is on the very low end of the reseller pricing - I wouldn't sell bca.net for twice that amount, even to a reseller.

Rob
 
US$1,200 - US$1,350

Good luck !


toho
 
reseller - 1500

end-user 3k-10k
 
Great letters. No reseller value, it's pointless to sell. Hold and wait for the inquiring email. Negotiate. It *can* fetch 5 figures - I already did it.
 
Could it face TM issue? BCA is the largest banking in Indonesia owned by foreign company. I've been staring this domain for quite a while but afraid of the TM issue :(
Very nice name
 
TM issues I doubt it. I have not parked the .net in any way thus far nor would I try to profit from Central Bank Asia either.

And btw the .com owner is not Central Bank Asia, the guy will NOT negotiate what so ever. He's talking millions.

Ovt w/extension for the .com is 740

Ovt w/extension for the .net is 30

The previous owner was a business that after 7 years went bust. They never had TM issues at all.


Also explain this ?

I've been staring this domain for quite a while but afraid of the TM issue :(

Also where exactly are you located?
 
That is pointed to BCA.info.
I used to try to backorder it on mid October alongside with BRI.info which is also Indonesian National Banking via snapnames. Your domain BCA.net could go for more than $2000 for sure :)
 
Oh the .info, ya I had/have a $1450 offer for it at sedo right now. I realize this is alot for a .info but I hate to break the pair. The .info has received alot of attention. A great snap for me indeed :)


I honstly think I will hold these for a while.
 
min 1.5k for his i think more to end user
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom