• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Bears.tv

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainAcrobat

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2006
Messages
1,702
Reaction score
0
It used to be a premium renewal, now it is normal fee. I was curious about potential value. This name was not available for many years, I picked it up within 1 day of it being dropped. I have had many inqiures about this name. I cant get the overture tool to work but last time i checked it was way over 100k, not to mention how many types of bears are searched every month.

BEARS.TV

.Tv is hot for 2007!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom