• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Beautiful .COM Names For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prices reduced last time!
 
Ceaseless.com $45

*** SOLD ***


toho
 
Funds sent.

Thanks.



toho
 
Where are these names registered? Thanks!
 
toho said:
Funds sent.

Thanks.



toho

Payment received. Thanks.
Domain was registered with NSI, please initiate the transfer.
 
Anthony said:
Where are these names registered? Thanks!

They were registered at Networksolutions or Dotster, you do not need to pay one more year when transfer within Registrar. Most names are expiring next year. Thanks
 
toho said:
Funds sent.

Thanks.

toho

Hi Toho,

You still haven't got back to me about our agreement concerning Vietnamtrading.com. As domain name traders trading online, we know very well that we should honor our agreement and be honest to each other to make our life easier. I hope you and me will solve this problem right here at this forum. Thanks.
 
Joe,

We did transaction about VungTau.com
We negotiated US$3,500 for both once. That is right.
But at that time, your reply and action was so late.
I was not interested in that domain so much, I wrote my mail.
Because I own AsiaTrading.com
Finally, we did only vungtau.com transaction for US$3,200 + escrow fee.
I was NOT very happy that transaction.
Takes much time transfer domain from you to me, after Escrow.com approves my funds.
You should read our mails again.
We negotiated, but we did not ANY agreement about vietnamtrading.com both side at that time even did not initiate Escrow.com transaction.
So we deal only vungtau.com
You initiated Escrow.com transaction from your side.

Anyway, what is your perpose write about past thing here ?
Not concerning about this transaction and DNF.
I am not very happy again.

I will transfer request from Dotster.com for Ceaseless.com
After receive mail from registrar, you aproves.
Funds sent, you got my funds already.

This transaction is last deal with you.



toho
 
I agreed to sell you vungtau.com for $3,500, you asked me to give you vietnamtrading free. I oked that I would give you free, but I suggested we transfer them one by one to avoid any problem because 2 domains were from 2 different accounts of mine. In order to make you feel comfortable, I agreed that you paid me $3,200 at the first transfer and $300 for the second transfer. Please read our email communications again.

But after I transfered vungtau.com to you, you disappeared, did not even reply my emails because you already got what you wanted and you did not bother honoring our agreement to pay me the remaining $300.

------------------
> 271476 Feb 20, 2004 $3,200.00 (USD) Selling VungTau.com (Domain ownership transfer)
>to [email protected] Closing Statement sent via E-Mail

> 271319 Feb 15, 2004 $3,500.00 (USD) Selling vungtau.com & vietnamtrading.com
>to [email protected] Transaction cancelled

> Merchandise
> No. Item Description Quantity Unit Price Total Price
> 1 vungtau.com View WHOIS Information 1 $3,200.00 $3,200.00
> Sub-total $3,200.00
> Total Transaction ID: 271476 Escrow ID: 242948 $3,200.00
-----------------
Takes much time transfer domain from you to me, after Escrow.com approves my funds.
You should read our mails again.

What do you mean too much time? You initiated the transaction on Feb 15, and then re-initiated the new transaction on the same day, Escrow aproved your payment on Feb. 16, I completed the transfer of domain on Feb. 16, you accepted merchandise on Feb. 18, I got paid on Feb. 20, 2004. Don't try to make excuses. Here's the record from Escrow.com

------------------------
History (Transaction ID: 271476)

Feb 20 2004 8:02AM PST
Funds Wired

Feb 20 2004 8:02AM PST
Funds disbursed. Final closing statements sent to both parties.

Feb 18 2004 7:34PM PST
Buyer accepts merchandise, transaction complete.

Feb 18 2004 5:35AM PST
Buyer received domain name transfer

Feb 16 2004 5:11PM PST
Seller submitted transfer for vungtau.com

Feb 16 2004 7:55AM PST
Escrow.com approves payment.

Feb 16 2004 7:51AM PST
Payment received, seller will be prompted to ship after payment is secured.

Feb 15 2004 10:28PM PST
Buyer paid by credit card, awaiting Escrow.com approval.

Feb 15 2004 10:09PM PST
Both parties have accepted the offer, awaiting buyer payment.

Feb 15 2004 9:58PM PST
Buyer initiates the transaction
------------------------

Do you tell me this is your way of doing business?
 
We negotiated, but we did not ANY agreement about vietnamtrading.com both side at that time even did not initiate Escrow.com transaction.

You are right, we did not negotiate vietnamtrading.com at all. We agreed $3,500 was for vungtau.com and vietnamtrading.com was free. You did initiate the transaction for both on Feb. 15, 2004. After I talked to you the problem (2 domains from 2 different account, what would happen if one got transfered and the other one did not), you cancelled the transaction #271319 and re-initiated transaction #271476 for vungtau.com first and promised to do the second transaction for vietnamtrading later. $3,200 was the amount you sent me for the 1st transaction and it was not the price for vungtau.com.

You disappeared after you got vungtau.com.
 
>I agreed to sell you vungtau.com for $3,500

But I did not agree, so your transaction has been cancelled.

>you disappeared, did not even reply my emails

I am here. I got 1 mail from you about 3 month ago after vungtau.com transacton.
But I did not reply. Because not happy transaction.
Usually, domain trading is happy for both side. I am enjoying domain trade.

2nd time message from you, DNF even on open thread right now.

You like $300, you should spend your time other things.
Waste the time.
Only $300 expense,but I do not buy vietnamtrading.com from you.
Because feel so bad.

Here is sales thread. I do not write here no more about this matter.


toho
 
>I agreed to sell you vungtau.com for $3,500

But I did not agree, so your transaction has been cancelled.

What do you mean you did not agree? You initiated the transaction for both domain at $3,500 on Feb. 15. Read the record.
---------------
271319 Feb 15, 2004 $3,500.00 (USD) Selling vungtau.com & vietnamtrading.com
to [email protected] Transaction cancelled

Transaction cancelled
Last status: As of Feb 15 2004 10:00PM, This transaction has been cancelled by the Buyer with the following reason: Change transaction #271476, so this transaction has been cancelled. Satoshi Shimoshita
---------------

Let me remind you, honesty is worth more than $300.
I don't care how much time I spend, I just hope to make you realize the ethic of trading and be responsible.
 
You never thought I could find you again, and you never imagined that I would show up here and you were buying my domain again.

Yes, I just joined DNF last month.

Interesting, you never told me you were not happy during the transaction. Could you show me any email that you said to me you were not happy?

You know what? You want happy trading? Well, HONESTY is the best policy!
 
what a mess...
 
GT Web said:
what a mess...

Indeed.

Domain names don't make our life difficult, but people do.
 
8yd.com
P72.com
S62.com

Sold!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom