Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Become a domain registrar

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctc

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Outstanding.com's Total Private Label (transparent) domain name affiliate solution.

No gimmicks, no set up fees, no hidden fees , nothing of the sort. (unlike enom and opensrs)

You control the pricing and design set up.

Allow your visitors/customers/users to register domain names under your branded domain.

Goto http://whyjoin.outstanding.com
and http://affiliatefaq.outstanding.com for more info

Domain summit 2024

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
But then unlike eNom and OpenSRS which are ICANN-accredited registrars, outstanding.com is just another reseller, right? Please correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks.

P.S. I am currently looking seriously into reselling names, that's why I am very interested in ALL reseller programs.

Edwin

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Why do so many companies come to these forums offering reseller programs that start at a HIGHER price than consumers can register domains for anyway?

Surely to have any success as a reseller, you have to take a below-cost product and add a margin.

With many domain registrars offering registrations around the $8-9 a year price-point, why would anyone want to join a program with a base price of $9.95 per domain?

This is not meant as a flame - I'm really interested in the business justification used in setting up such reseller programs, as for the life of me I can't see the value proposition in them!

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
> Why do so many companies come to these forums offering reseller programs that start at a HIGHER price than consumers can register domains for anyway?

I guess they are simply selling to the wrong target market, as most of us here are bulk registrants, if not resellers ourselves.

However, for average consumers who register a couple of names, they may not have the expertise market information, and this is exactly why NetSol and Register.com still survive with their $35 a year pricing.

And for resellers to succeed, value-added services such as free URL and/or E-mail forwarding as well as good customer service are almost essential to stand out in the crowded market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators