• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers BeerBoxing.com Over 8,000 Landings in November

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesDavid

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2008
Messages
162
Reaction score
0
BeerBoxing.com
Over 8,000 Landings in November
1,668 Unique Visitors
Over 600 Searches from the landing page!

This happens to be parked at TrafficZ.com Screenshots are below. If you want more info in regards to the searches I can do screenshots of those too. People search everything from wine gift, champagne, alcohol addiction, bartender jobs, bartender school, beer and more....

Expires: 2009-09-02
At GoDaddy.com for a free push.. you can get an account for free too.

http://customrouter.com/beerboxing1.JPG
http://customrouter.com/beerboxing2.JPG

I would like to sell for maybe $300 but would be willing to entertain offers...

PayPal Accepted. GoDaddy Push.. Would be willing to work out something with payment since I am new here, like you send half payment, I send name, you send other half....

Thanks
James
 
where's the traffic coming from?
 
this domain earned like 1$ / month and you want 300$? Whats the reason you want 18 years earning. do you expect any increase of traffic?
 
If you don't like the price feel free to make an offer... It was just parked, I obviously can't optimize it considering I got like 4 clicks for 1600 visitors. There is traffic there, and not just dead traffic, once people got to the page the search box was used over 600 times which means its real people looking for something alcohol related.....

$300 was my asking price, offer me less. I was basing the price off the fact it has QUALITY traffic, and the searches prove that. If you have skills in optimizing parked pages or development abilities it would be a great amount of quality traffic to start with. Or if you have an existing site that you would want traffic for. that person coudl offer me $150 for the domain, which I would accept. they could then just redirect the traffic, giving them QUALITY visitors at a cost of about $.0075/visitor for the first year and then free there after...

just my thoughts.. I bet if someone came through with a halfway decent offer they woudl own it tonight...

this domain earned like 1$ / month and you want 300$? Whats the reason you want 18 years earning. do you expect any increase of traffic?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom