• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Bessdeals Spam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whois-Search

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2002
Messages
3,119
Reaction score
1
Our inbox's are getting full of spam from these guys.

Anyone think of away to stop them ?

I found this about them on :

http://www.web-designers.co.uk/spamleech.htm


[email protected] [email protected] and [email protected] ([email protected]) Mosaic UK have a particularly bizarre so-called privacy policy which I read to say that you can unsubscribe (opt-out) but that has no real effect! (like the Eagles' "Hotel California": "you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave") Mosaic Data Solutions, who manage the outgoing Spam for them can be contacted at [email protected] or you can contact Chief Spammer - sorry - General Manager Larry Organ by sending him e-mail to [email protected] If you're as fed up as we are from receiving crap from these Spammers, perhaps you should send your complaints to one of the following e-mail addresses:

[email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] or [email protected]
I'm sure one of them may be able to help or may know who can help.

Their colleague, [email protected] is also bound to want to help, I'm sure.
 
Sadly, this is not the only spam that we get copious amounts of.

Thanks to rogue registrars SELLING our WHOIS data to people, we never know where spam will come from next, or in what quantity, however we do know we WILL get some.

I hate those spam we get saying 'Thank you for subscribing to our list...' or 'Thanks for signing up...' - when we did NOT sign up at all.
 
Originally posted by Whois-Search
Our inbox's are getting full of spam from these guys.
Anyone think of away to stop them ?

I was able to get removed from their lists.

I took the method of email every address I could find, about 60 all up involved including there upstream ISPs.

Extract of my email:
--------------
To this date, we have not received payment from you which is a condition of sending us advertisements and the use of our service infrastructure.
Please provide the details of your accounts department so we can send you a copy of the outstanding account.
--------------

Extract from response:
--------------
As the Director of Privacy & Customer Relations for CustomOffers, your message below has come to my attention.
blah. blah, important to us. blah. blah.
I have personally added the “my-domain-removed.com” domain to our Excluded Domains list so that no future mailings will be sent to email addresses within that network.
--------------

I haven't received SPAM on that domain since then. Too bad, I have had the invoice waiting for 8 months.

Good luck
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom