• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Best arcade script ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2005
Messages
2,375
Reaction score
6
Could anybody tell me the very best arcade script on the market in terms of quantity,quality and design ?

Thanks in advance !
 
The best is GameSiteScript. However the creator no longer is around and you can pretty much find it free to download. I was one of the original purchasers and have multiple paid licenses with them.

Second in terms of PPC percentage would go to GameScript.

Third which is the least expensive, but you get what you paid for. Customization will run you through many files and coding is not as clean as the other two scripts.

Gamepacks can be found anywhere for cheaper than on the creators' sites. If you are looking for gamepacks, I have many I can offer. If you need installation on these scripts I can offer that too. I will usually set up any script with purchase of my gamepacks. Feel free to PM me for more information and to discuss further.
 
I am a multiple licence holder of GSS also. However I cannot change my domain to move the script because I cannot get in touch with them. Do you know how?

2) Do you know of any game scripts with a member system that can actually keep high scores?
 
gamesitescript(dot).com/ordersys you can login there and change your domain.

If you need to know a different method feel free to PM me

Regarding #2, this is not available with these types of games. The only option for this would be to try and get some v3arcade games and customize the database so it will accept scores. I could probably do this if I had time.
 
Stueynet, pm me your msn addy. I have this done but its in 500-700 range
 
Stueynet, pm me your msn addy. I have this done but its in 500-700 range

For a custom game or for how many games? The normal arcade games can not be set up on a system like this because they do not send data to the database.
 
They are not custom games. Are around 400-500 games, made this script 3 years ago but updated it recent and sold to a few people.
 
Hi JDK.
gamescript.com doesnt resolve.

as for GSS, when you mean the creator is no longer around, soes that mean that we can't purchase it, and there isnt any support for it?
Because it looks like it really good.

Thanks.
 
pamela, can you post a demo link?
I'm sure there are many interested people (including me)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom