Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

cctld Best .ca Registrar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

6sons

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I renewed a batch at Sibername and received an invoice confirmation. Same thing at two other registrars. All 3 invoices read "renewal" to reference the cost and showed the applicable domaiins so anything more than that for me at least is duplication. I checked the whois and all the records were instantly updated.

westcoaster

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i guess that's true I did receive the invoice but was expecting an email stating xxxxxxx.ca has been renewed etc etc not just an invoice. Maybe that's all i get now is an invoice. Yes, the whois has been updated.

6sons

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is where I miss the cira renewal confirmation notices so that we dont have to check (or even spot check) the whois after renewals. Some rars are approaching this manually and it may be days before its reflected in the whois.

tatjana

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I always use netfirms for canadian domains- cheaper, secure and your info is not published...

tatjana

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm glad you have good experience. If all you do is just renew things are very simple anywhere.

Wait till you actually need something from them. Good luck you will need it.

tatjana

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm glad you have good experience. If all you do is just renew things are very simple anywhere.

Wait till you actually need something from them. Good luck you will need it.

Myabe it's true what you said, but what I do there is mostly buying domains ONLY- I have one CIRA account and one account to login- maybe they change since you been use them. I'm not long customer of them, but as I said so far so good. Thank you for info. I'll keep my eyes wide open regarding this

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
That whole CIRA problem is over now anyway since the EPP change... i still don't trust them though ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom