• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Best DNF Seller Award (Quarterly) - Vote Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poll closes on 3-31 for this quarter. Cast your votes now!

-= Current voting result =-
  • dajimbo = 2
  • DNFolio = 1
  • mxdominios = 1
  • Rockefeller = 4
  • xoxo11 =1
-= Voting ends at 11:59 PM EST on March 31, 2007 =-

Member with most votes thus far is:
Rockefeller :first:
 
Voting ending on 3/31. Cast your vote now!
 
I vote for "kwok"
I dont have other transaction with other members only with kwok :) and I want to vote for him :)
 
Poll closes on 3-31 for this quarter. Cast your votes now!

-= Current voting result =-
  • dajimbo = 3
  • DNFolio = 1
  • kwok = 2
  • mxdominios = 1
  • Rockefeller = 6
  • xoxo11 =1
-= Voting ends at 11:59 PM EST on March 31, 2007 =-

Member with most votes thus far is:
Rockefeller :first:


I vote for "kwok"
I dont have other transaction with other members only with kwok :) and I want to vote for him :)

Thanks trsaso
 
These popularity contests are nonsense especially since most all sellers are in actuality very good. Out of the estimated 100 or more sellers I have ever dealt with I would rank them all real good and also roughly equal. Only ran across a few who I would not classify as beeing 'good'.
 
-= Final voting result =-
  • dajimbo = 3
  • DNFolio = 1
  • kwok = 2
  • mxdominios = 1
  • Rockefeller = 6
  • xoxo11 =1
The Best DNF seller is Rockefeller :first: Congratulation!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom