• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Best Parking Company :asleep:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rarethings

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2005
Messages
1,116
Reaction score
0
I know this type of thread has been done over and over, but seeing as how there are many new fish in the industry, I am curious as to general opinions of what company performs best for you and why. I am currently with Dotzup and they do pretty well with my names, but I am considering moving a large portfolio over to a new company. Any suggestions?
 
Tried Namedrive? They're pretty good, actually they are best for me.. Also, I haven't heard anyone around complaining about them..
 
I used to be with them. Their payouts don't come nearly as close to other companies I've tried. Not to say they're bad in any way. I just found they are very good at monetizing names that aren't easily monetized.
 
Domainsponsor ... for me , Parked also get a good bit of praise here...

the real answer is test them yourself ... let each domain find its home
 
The most important aspect is the ability to optimize your lander and keywords, we all know the cookie cutter approach just simply does'nt work...for this nobody beats parked.com at this point in the game...even if you get slightly less per click, it is trumped by the much higher CTR from the more relevant links and pictures you get to choose..along with just about any keyword you want..AND IT'S ALL INSTANT w/ preview case in point a domain that made $20 yesterday at TC has already made that in half a day at parked.com (and will probably make $40 today) because I can target exactly what my traffic is looking for along with an exact picture and even change the lander color and add my own custom title! You gotta check out ***PARKED.com*** if you have'nt already! (info & tour link)
They claim to have one of the highest rev shares also..
 
Thanks for the info (m)focus (when did you change your name??).

I'll have to give them a try.
 
One domain can do well at one provider and not the other, you need to move your domains around and find which provider yields the most rev.

If you want to use a Overture feed, which has 2 click Landers, Yes, I would recommend Parked for reasons Focus pointed out. If you want a Google feed, Sedopro all the way, high earnings and a wealth of traffic information.

Namedrive, DS and Fabulous are OK, but the rev was MUCH lower when I tested the same domains.
 
I have changed my approach a little for parking companies. Trying to think more long-term rather than just looking for the best daily return. I want to do business with companies that aren't going to leave the market and burn me. I am pretty sure that a consolidation is coming in this industry. You want to do business with Registrars and Parking companies that have a future. Also it's much easier to keep track of them for renewals if you aren't spread all over the place. I use Domainsponsor primarily and TrafficClub for those that don't do well on the DomainSponsor landers.
 
Well considering how reputable and old Directi.com is I don't think parked.com is going anywhere soon! ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom