• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Best parking for adult related domains?

Status
Not open for further replies.

micky

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 13, 2006
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
Hi guys,

I wondered which parking provider pays best on adult domains, in my case it's something celeb sex tape related. Currently I'm earning on a per sale basis but wondered whether - with an enticing template and high payouts per click - I could make much more per day than with those sales.

I'm getting ~1.5k-2k/day uniques.

Any suggestions welcome!


Thanks
Michael
 
Parked.com has done well for me....this site of yours is getting 1500 to 2000 uniques daily?....

Parked.com has done well for me....this site of yours is getting 1500 to 2000 uniques daily?....
 
Hi Tony, yes.

What is your average PPC you get with adult names and for which keywords?

Parked.com really allows adult names?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom