Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Best place to register

Status
Not open for further replies.

E=MC2

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
what is the best place to register?
I have been registering at cheapestregistry.com but they keep screwing me , I register a domain , the money comes off my credit card, then a few days later, the money is put back on my card and the name is taken from me, i contacted them and they say it is because of an incomplete registration form which is untrue. I need a place thats good , and cheap. I pay 8.75$ through cheapestregistry.com,

is there any others thats good and cheap?

Alex C.

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
if you want $8.95 reg's from eNom, PM me and i'll set you up a retail account

~Alex

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
www.myID.biz offer $8.75 domain name registration. This service is provided by www.needname.com (ETP partner).

Let me know if you have any question.

Regards,
tw

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have accounts at a bunch of them and Enom wins by a mile. Lots of inexpensive Enom reseller sites out there that you can use (you can always access your domains from the main Enom site too).

Eric

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Victor your post is unfair. I'm just trying to help you. You may not realize it but eNom is the one doing the deleting. Your initial registration had incomplete contact info and was determined to be potentialy fraudulant. Screenshots are kept for an audit trail. Subsequent registrations were deleted because your cc or IP was flagged. I've set you up an account directly with eNom with even lower prices and included instructions on how to resolve this in my reply to your email.

Thanks,
Eric

TrafficMonsterRRR

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Best place to Register, for those who continue the quest....

I am posting here because I had a very positive experience with http://CheapestRegistry.com It was a registrar transfer issue which Enom could not help me with due to the nature of reselling authority rules in a certain rare case.

Eric of CheapestRegistry.com was extremely courteous, professional and took care of my request in a timely and efficient manner even though what I needed to have done was not routine at all.

Eric has scored an A++ with me as a fellow reseller. I would like to be able to return the favor some day soon, hopefully.

Disclaimer. I am not affiliated with CheapestRegistry.com in ANY way. In fact, I am a competitor in the strict sense. But truth be told.

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
eNom. period.

gump

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have ever met with your condition in eNom many times:rolleyes:

Sharpy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
NameChef.com is my new GoDaddy/WildWest reseller site. NameChef is doing $8.75 com/net/org/us registrations.

EM @MAJ.com

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

EM @MAJ.com

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
www.MyID.BIZ offers 8.75 for domain registration and 8.50 for transfer. Check out the free hosting service for every domain names registration.

Regards,
tw

TurNIC.com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
rrpproxy.net - $7.95

I can help you to set up a reseller account

alia

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DNfan.com
.com/ .net/ .org/ .info –$7.43
.biz/ .us –$5.95 (1/5- 30/9)

It's a Wild West affiliate, run by a DNF member(pineapple) , and ANY account can has the low prices if you pm him your account ID and DNF member name.

Jesus, this is like an "Ad wanted" thread. :D

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
An eNom reseller account is HEAVEN going down to as low as $6.95 if you can deposit $6,500 straight down the line. But if you don't have or want, TheWatcher seems to be one of those few people in this forum that really knows and cares about his professionalism.

eNom, technically, is far superior to the 10 odd registrars I have had to put my names in during LR. And their prices for the kind of value they give in terms of ease, security, flexibility, POP, name-server performance, is exemplary.

I need to hedge my bets against the registrars with the best future potential since I'm in this game for the long haul. eNom just rocks and puts everyone else to shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom