Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Best place to register

Status
Not open for further replies.

danield

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DirectNic

I wouldn't register theworstdomainever.com at eNom. Beware. ;)

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by mole
An eNom reseller account is HEAVEN going down to as low as $6.95 if you can deposit $6,500 straight down the line. But if you don't have or want, TheWatcher seems to be one of those few people in this forum that really knows and cares about his professionalism.

eNom, technically, is far superior to the 10 odd registrars I have had to put my names in during LR. And their prices for the kind of value they give in terms of ease, security, flexibility, POP, name-server performance, is exemplary.

I need to hedge my bets against the registrars with the best future potential since I'm in this game for the long haul. eNom just rocks and puts everyone else to shame.

Thanks for the credit Mole.

I agree with mole regarding the status of Enom as the most effective registrar compare to other registrars such as opensrs, wwwd or godaddy, verisign, etc.

Though these registrars may provide different services that appropriate to your business or clients. So check it out, you may also send me email [email protected] if you need some assistance whether you are my reseller or not. This is the only piece that I can share to the community.

Good luck to your businesses.

Regards,
TheWatcher.

Whois-Search

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Eric at cheapestregistry.com is a good guy

His Reg Rocket is run by enom anyway - same as everyone else

It is true that the registration details have to match your credit card details for the order to be processed - this is to stop Fraud.

We do the same thing for $8.45

Quang

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
[/EDITED by Moderator]

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Quang
[/EDITED by Moderator]
Quang,

Sorry, but you are not supposed to promote your products or services in non-advertising forums.

actnow

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree that Enom is the best to deal with. And, I am actively transferring any domain that I have floating with other registrars into my Enom accts.

Eventhough, I don't use all of the bells and whistles with every domain name. I prefer having all of the domains in a few resellers acct. So, I don't lose them. By accident or by theft.

They are the easiest to work with. In all categories.

www.ExcellentName.com - my PDQ site. But, everyone
can offer you a great deal on a reseller acct or a low cost
retail acct.

alia

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Would eNom remain the best if you no more have a $6.95 account?

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have to add my voice to the enom chorus - it is simply superior.

whitelion

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ENOM !!! ENOM !!!ALLEGIANCE ENOM!!!!

Thats what this reply has been like. So im guessing enom is the preffered one. I have an enom account
Though
cleverdot.com do 7.77
What do you think of them? I have regged a name there and their serves are really good

TrueIntegration

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi again, I just responded to your e-mail. I agree that eNom is the best and most reliable domain provider.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Mike

DNS Kidd

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Some of this PR is true. However, it will take a long time to live down their previous horror-story past before people begin to trust them again.

Presently, I can get someone from billing, tech support or domains on the phone in a few seconds, that's a huge improvement.

On the down side, they still have some policies that are very negative toward domain name owners.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dear **********

There's never been a better time to manage all of your domain name registrations in one place - through the Network Solutions(r) Partner Portal. As we continue to improve our Partner tools to make it easier for you to do business with us, Network Solutions(r) recently released new online transfer capabilities for .com, .net, .org, biz and .info Top Level Domains (TLDs).

You now can:

* Modify customer names
* Initiate domain name ownership changes
* Initiate the transfer of domain names with .com, .net, .org, biz and .info extensions to your Wholesale Account
* Keep track of all of transfer requests online

In a market space where many companies are struggling to support their existing infrastructure, Network Solutions continues to invest in capital improvements and to remain watchful of new technologies that can assist our Partners in meeting their business objectives. We understand that our business grows by ensuring that you have every opportunity to grow yours.
With Network Solutions, you will find a long-term, stable partner, with vision and resources.

Make the Network Solutions Partner Portal your primary domain name and account management tool. Transfer domain names to Network Solutions today and simplify your business. The process involves only 4 easy steps. All you need to do is:

1. From the Network Solutions(r) Partner Portal home page, click the Transfer Domains link under the Manage Domains tab*

2. Enter the domains names you wish to transfer

3. Enter the Customer ID of the account to which you wish to transfer the domain name(s)

4. Submit

And we take it from there...

* We will send an authorization e-mail automatically to the Administrative Contact of the domain name selected for transfer. The Administrative Contact will be given instructions on how to approve the transfer. Please note: approval from the Administrative Contact is necessary in order to process
the transfer.

* We will notify you via e-mail whether or not your transfer request was authorized and successful.

It is that easy! So start benefiting from our new transfer enhancements today.

Network Solutions is pleased to tell you about our new initiatives on behalf of Partners. In the coming months, we have even more exciting news in store. If you have specific questions about Network Solutions' new transfer capabilities, please contact your Partner Support Representative or send an e-mail to ********@networksolutions.com.

Best Regards,

Network Solutions(r) Partner Program

* Transfer requests may also be submitted via the XML-based Network Solutions(r) Partner Protocol.

(c) 2003 Network Solutions, Inc. All Rights Reserved"

DNS Kidd

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
On another point, I want to pull my names out of Name Scout before I get hammered with the $25 renewal fee. Is Enom competitive on transfers also?

radioz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't get what is so superior about ENOM. They aren't a bad registrar but there doesn't seem to be anything stellar about them from my perspective. It is pretty much impossible to use their free forwarding feature which they say they may eventual charge for. That doesn't matter as I never could get it to work. Many features of their interface are confusing if you hdon't have experience with it. I also don't like their 'front page' Pasteurize registration $15 fee and don't understand why you'd want a $8.95 resellers account give that is roughly the going price for 'one pop' registrations at the competitive registrars anyway. Some of you have a whole lot more experience but I just don't see what is so spectacular about them when compared with the other reasonably priced, competent registrars.

As to user interfaces, GoDaddy's is excellent (and the best that I've seen) but, unfortunately, for those of us 'rural' users stuck on 56K, their site is very slow and they insist on advertising that damned 'Stealth Ray' thing plus there is a domain 'add ons' paqe everytime that you register a name! I've started using NameCheap due to this. They have a very efficient site that moves things right along. RegisterFly seems OK except for that bandwidth waste called registerFly and the fact that they are priced at $9.99 except for their bi-weekly (or so) $7.99 specials. The prices for Godaddy and NameCheap is just under $9.00 all of the time which I prefer.

As an FYI, I just noticed that GoDaddy is back to $6.95 .US and $5.95 .BIZ till, (supposedly), May 31.

Best Wishes,

Jon Hall

alia

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Okay, you $6.95 guys, I just found a $5.95 place to reg, just take a look:

iregistrations.com

alia

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
alia said:
Okay, you $6.95 guys, I just found a $5.95 place to reg, just take a look:

iregistrations.com

:clown: Yeah right, that's how I got screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom