• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Best place to sell domains?

Status
Not open for further replies.

garymayor

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2003
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Hi,
Apart from dnforum what other places are there to sell your domains. I don't fancy buydomains as you have to change the nameservers which kills the current site. I've got a profitable website complete with domain,software and profit.

So apart from here where else can we sell these things? :-D
 
Afternic, Sedo, Greatdomains and many more.

NW
 
Anyone knows any asian domain forum or european domain forum?

Eg. those forums more specialise in chinese domain, taiwan.
 
skylight said:
Thanks !! Been trying to find one in chinese :-)
Not at all,very pleasure to help you!
 
Temp said:
Yes, that is THE place to meet domain speculators in China, big and small. However, you need to be proficient in written Chinese; and for me, typing Chinese takes WAY MUCH MORE time, and that includes thinking, composing and typing. Terrible! LOL!
 
nameslave said:
Yes, that is THE place to meet domain speculators in China, big and small. However, you need to be proficient in written Chinese; and for me, typing Chinese takes WAY MUCH MORE time, and that includes thinking, composing and typing. Terrible! LOL!

Yeah...typing in chinese takes alot of time.
 
Any stats on how many chinese domain names have been sold?
 
I wish I could type chinese! Trying to decipher it is bad enough!
 
Anyone want to help broker to Chinese buyers? I and some others here may be interested...
 
E-Promote said:
Anyone want to help broker to Chinese buyers? I and some others here may be interested...

If your list your names on Sedo.com, they will also automatically appear on Eachnic.com. Furthermore, check out SedoChina.com (it's Sedo.com plus a Chinese FAQ).

Tim
 
Stop making these remarks.
I will donate you a few DNF $.
 
SedoCoUk said:
Furthermore, check out SedoChina.com (it's Sedo.com plus a Chinese FAQ).
Please don't tell me that the Chinese FAQ is NOT software-generated. LOL! I suggest you ask for a refund. :D

For those who can read Chinese, you don't need to read through the whole page like me (unless you want to have more laughs than you need in a week), just take a look at the first 10 words (of the answer to the first question):

http://www.sedo.com/member/domainparking/FAQ_cn.htm#_faq1 (Chinese translation)
http://www.sedo.co.uk/about/faq.php3?language=e#CD1 (English original)

Sorry if it sounds rude, but I just can't help it. There are just way too many people THINKING that they can be translators. No! You canNOT be a translator simply because you *kind of know* 2 languages. You need to MASTER them BOTH very well AND to have professional training.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom