• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Best place to sell/offer a developed domain w/traffic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axioma

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2004
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
I'm not sure if domain-related forums are the best place to sell a developed website; I have a domain with around 20K-70k uniques a month according to cpane's stats (100k+ according to sedo tracker on webpages).

I posted it for sale at another (smaller) dn forum, and nobody seemed to notice, maybe because developed websites involve more variables (promotion, hosting, maintenance). What is your experience selling developed websites, where's the best place to offer?.
 
Have you post the site here in dnforum's developed site section? What's the domain you are selling?
 
Have you post the site here in dnforum's developed site section? What's the domain you are selling?

No, I haven't yet. I don't think I can mention the domain in this section... :frown:
 
ahh... adult. ;)

Shhh...

GoPC
 
ahh... adult. ;)

Shhh...

GoPC

No, it's not an adult website; I just thought that it could be considered advertising (from notice on this section: No advertising, violators will be issued warning points."

I'd hate to earn my first warning point ever ;).
 
Well then sell it here or @ Sedo. Actually, do yourself a favor and list it everywhere you can: DN Forum, Sedo, and AfterNic.
 
Place the develop website up if you haven't.. Many developed websites are bought here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom