• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Best place to upload family pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

fischermx

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2004
Messages
929
Reaction score
5
So far, I've been using Space on MSN, which seems pretty good.
I don't even know if there's a space limit.

But photos are downscaled a lot, and I don't like that.
What other place do you recommend to do this? Even if space is limited.
 
www.Flickr.com everytime

also, as family pics, you can make so that they're not public, just family and friends to view. best to be safe , especially with kids photos imho
 
That picassa thing is for that?
I thought it was photo finishing software!!

Is there any limit there? I'm on the site and I can't find limitations.....
 
Picasa is good, flickr.com is limited to 200, photobucket.com is excellent. Pay the extra few bucks to get rid of ads.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom