Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Best way to a quick sale for a big geographical .info ?

Florian

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hello,
Personal business leads me to want to sacrifice one of my biggest domains, the third largest city of the US in .info. Being pressed by time, I wish to put it on the second market even if I know that I will be more loser than waiting for a final buyer. Do you know the fastest way to make a correct sale but especially fast ? Namejet auction? Sedo? A broker here and particularly effective?

Domain summit 2024

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

unless it's Chicago or New York or LA or other major city and you haven't already received offers....then depending on name and price, it may not sell at all.

i'm not one to look for fast sales, but from what I've seen, most "fast" sales are related to the quality or high demand of the specific domain.

and..if you list on namejet, sedo or seek a broker, etc. you'll still have to wait for a bid or offer.

whenever I acquire a domain, first thing I do is list it on various platforms and park it to gauge stats if any.

I suggest you do the same, in the meantime

imo...

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
According to google its Chicago. Trouble with .info is that it has been heavily devaluated last 5 years. They are not really liquid anymore. When that is said Chicago should still fetch high 4 figures in auction.

Florian

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thanks you for your answers. Yes, this is the city mentioned. recovered after drop, at a serious auction price and hard struggle...

In case of very fast sale I was actually on a 4 digit idea like you, do you think it's a serious mistake since New York (.info) was sold 70k in 2007 and houston 17k, or the market is definitely as you've been saying, heavily devaluated since the last 5 years? I already noticed the same and I do not know the prospects for a favorable upward.

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well Florian, I am not hearing too many .info sales lately, so I would agree with @castian, but thats still a major city so it could still hold value. Not that I would want to live there or in Memphis where I own land.

Florian

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your feedback Mr.Deleted. We'll see how much it is valued on the second market ; Namejet launch auction on Chicago.info today.

Last edited by a moderator:

ChanChan

Level 1
Reaction score
Hi

unless it's Chicago or New York or LA or other major city and you haven't already received offers....then depending on name and price, it may not sell at all.

i'm not one to look for fast sales, but from what I've seen, most "fast" sales are related to the quality or high demand of the specific domain.

and..if you list on namejet, sedo or seek a broker, etc. you'll still have to wait for a bid or offer.

whenever I acquire a domain, first thing I do is list it on various platforms and park it to gauge stats if any.

I suggest you do the same, in the meantime

imo...
gauge stats whats that ?

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators