• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

best webhost ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

keyser soze

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2005
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
Looking for a webhost that offers value for money as well as a reliable service, bluehost is topping my list at the moment, can anyone recommend a good hosting site.

I'm also considering godaddy and 1&1.
 
If anything, stay away from 1and1. I've had nothing but bad experiences with them both with hosting and domain registration.

Your choice in web host really ultimately depends on your needs, especially the language(s) you wish to use.

Microsoft hosting is almost always more expensive than linux hosting. Other factors include: bandwidth, customer service, reliability, available databases, and a lot more.

If you can be more specific with your needs, I can probably recommend a few hosts for you.
 
I have been happy with hostgator. I especially like their live 24/7 live chat support (for basic support requests).
 
ASmallOrange.com

- unlike GoDaddy and 1&1 (and other such 'big' hosting companies), they actually offer fair and sustainable prices, and seem to care about their customers. Plus their support rocks.

And no offence to Rocket2Uranus, although HostGator oversell hugely - you wouldn't be able to use the diskspace and bandwidth they quote (they'd boot you waaay before you hit that quota).
 
I am used to host my website with Webdomain.com.
So far, only a good experience with them :D
 
I second hostgator.com. I am using their $9.95 a month (with LOTS of storage and bandwidth) shared plan and absolutely no problems. My sites load fast and great customer support.
 
Yeah, I too am a Bluehost.com fan... its been a wonderful 2 year relationship
 
The best webhost is the one that you choose and suits your needs after hours and hours of research, and trials.

I would recommend servage for budget hosting, theplanet and servermatrix for quality dedicated servers. Look out for coupons, I got my 1 year of hosting at netfirms for only $7 or so. It also depends on how important your sites' loading time, uptime, etc are.
 
i use realwebhost.com for any site i have- i really am happy there- inexpensive- and joey the owner is always right there to help-
been happy there for years-
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom