• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers BestMortgageRates.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcooz

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
53
Reaction score
1
Hello guys...

BestMortgageRates.com is for sale

Thx
 
Asking price please....
 
Please PM me traffic stats if any please, thanks
 
Hi, 11 years old domain...I can't say much about the traffic stat on this name.I don't pay much attention on this domain name..You can check the website at www.bestmortgagerates.com...
 
So you don't have any stats and you don't pay much attention to it...so it's basically worth a few hundred dollars no big deal..I'll give you $500.
 
Not sure if this one is going seriously?
 
Last edited:
...
I can't say much about the traffic stat on this name.I don't pay much attention on this domain name..

You can at least gather stats from your adsense account. BTW would you accept Escrow.com ?
 
Dude, you want to sell this thing or not? Get us some stats please.
Maybe you will get some serious offers but it aint gonna be anywhere near 25k.
 
You guys must be kidding me....Scammer???? lol...your offer have to be at least 5 figures for me to take you guys seriously...I am a businessman...
 
You guys must be kidding me....Scammer???? lol...your offer have to be at least 5 figures for me to take you guys seriously...I am a businessman...

Could you at least provide stats like I asked before:

You can at least gather stats from your adsense account. BTW would you accept Escrow.com ?
 
Page impressions : 434
Clicks: 88
Page CTR: 20.28%
Page eCPM: $198.19

Ranked: 7,286,216
Online Since: 15-Jan-1997
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom