• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed bet.it

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marco rossi

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Anybody has an idea on the price that the domain name “bet.it” can be sold?
I have a benchmark: a similar name, “poker.it”, was sold last year at 2 million USD
Thanks
 
Ciao.

Are you sure poker.it was sold for 2 millions?
I have other data.

Anyway I think mid xx,xxx in today italian market.
 
No i'm not sure, i have read a lot of different value about it.
 
No i'm not sure, i have read a lot of different value about it.

The best way to sell Bet.it is find some endusers and try to sell them.
Don't sell a domain like this in an auction these days...this is not the best period to sell .it I think you know :)

Good luck.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom