Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

legal BEWARE! Member "angisson" on DNF and NP is a Hacked account! I got Scammed $1,100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bassel

Bnom.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The member "angisson" in DNForum.com & NamePros.com is not the same person who has his account, its a hacked account from a person in Turkey, this guy is a big scammer he has multiple accounts in many different domain aftermarket communities and sites, He uses multiple paypal address under different names, with fake address and phone number...I figured out this by the help of moderators and you can see from time stamp of posts and reputation, and ofcourse the english grammer since the real angisson is american and writes english correctly.

XFZ.com is the domain name he tried to sell me, i figured out he doesnt not own that domain name, he was offering this domain name to many guys at the same time, to try to capture as many funds as possible with 1 scamming attempt.

Thanks alot for the mods and admins in www.namepros.com and www.dnforum.com for terminating his accounts.

Here are the paypal Transactions: (I sent him 3 paypal payments worth $1,100)
----

Payment 1:

Transaction Type: Mass Payment
Date Submitted: Dec 29, 2009
Payment Amount: $300.00 USD
Transaction ID: 3JJ210520S051874H
Paypal Email: sogukdusetkisiyaratirim@gmail.com
Name: ugurcan uzer

----

Payment 2:

Transaction Type: Personal Payment
Date Submitted: Jan 7, 2010
Payment Amount: $250.00 USD
Transaction ID: 89R26653C6039693V
Paypal Email: miiiiv@hotmail.com
Name: neşe günen

----

Payment 3:

Transaction Type: Mass Payment
Date Submitted: Jan 12, 2010
Payment Amount: $550.00 USD
Transaction ID: 4J8227108N843570A
Paypal Email: miiiiv@hotmail.com
Name: neşe günen

----

We made a deal of $3100, i sent him $1.1k via paypal and i sent him $2k via western union, after i sent him the $2k via western union, he went away and never replied as he was supposed to push me the domain from tucows.com right away, i never used tucows and i never know how the pushing is, he told me to make an account with easydns.com or web.com thats before sending him the $2k via western union.. i kept nudging him after i paid him, but he never replied i went over his posts on namepros.com i found out that the account was offline for like over 1 year, i looked at his feedback i saw no feedback since more than 1 year, i said WTH! i ran to western union and luckily he havent reached there before me since western union is near my house, therefore i canceled the transaction and got my $2k back. I told him i need my 1.1k since i dont want to continue with the deal with you because you seems not honest, he said he can't and kept ignoring me, and today he never showed up..

I hope paypal can look into this seriously.

Thanks.

Domain summit 2024

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Bottom line: $3k for an LLL .com should have sent your alarms into red.

Bassel

Bnom.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Bottom line: $3k for an LLL .com should have sent your alarms into red.

you are right, but we negotiated, it was $3500. He made me discount as he offered. Yes but $3k is not that low for sucha low quality LLL.com.

Thanks.

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
not really acro... XFZ is terrible

Luc

Old school
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear you got scammed.

You may want to contact your credit card company (if the paypal transaction was funded through a credit card) and do a chargeback from there.

Thanks for the warning and best of luck with the recovery.

Bassel

Bnom.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear you got scammed.

You may want to contact your credit card company (if the paypal transaction was funded through a credit card) and do a chargeback from there.

Thanks for the warning and best of luck with the recovery.

Thank you for contributing, but i sent him from my paypal balance, not with my Credit card.

Thanks

owntag

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm terribly sorry to see this kind of results, Bassel. I wish I have delayed my payment to you so you won't be able to pay that guy. It sucks.
Keep contacting paypal, send them screenshots of your emails as proof. At least ask them to hold the funds.

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Well it's an expensive lesson to learn but no matter who it is....never send western union or paypal for any transaction above $500 IMHO

Bassel

Bnom.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm terribly sorry to see this kind of results, Bassel. I wish I have delayed my payment to you so you won't be able to pay that guy. It sucks.
Keep contacting paypal, send them screenshots of your emails as proof. At least ask them to hold the funds.

Thanks mate for the message, I almost wasted $100 on phone calls to paypal, its frustrating you can't get no where with them.

Well it's an expensive lesson to learn but no matter who it is....never send western union or paypal for any transaction above $500 IMHO

Yes mate, it is an expensive message.. thanks for your advice, im going to use escrow services from now on, But the thing that made me confident is his 100+ positive feedback, it turned it was hacked.

Domainator

DotAgent
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Bassle, soo sorry for the BS deal with this clown.... he will surface again somewhere so we'll cut his dick off then....

angisson

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
oh did i try to scam you? WTF! you tried to me SCAM with only 1.1k USD . w8 please i'll write to full of story about this ****in' person Bassel!

Bassel

Bnom.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
oh did i try to scam you? WTF! you tried to me SCAM with only 1.1k USD . w8 please i'll write to full of story about this ****in' person Bassel!

You are a hacker and a Scammer! you hacked angissoon accounts and you give me different paypal addresses to send you the money, and you don't even own XFZ.com!!

I gave 1,100 via paypal and i scanned you the receipt of the western union + i gave you the MTCN Code to take the payment, and u never push the domain and now you have my money $1,100 and you say that i scam you A**Hole!

angisson

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
i sent him the 2k via western union,

are you sure about it. have you ever been sent to 2k with use to WESTERN UNION.

You gave to me FAKE MTCN number. Why I didnt control to your mtcnumber in offical website or when I called to bank they said to me " sorry, we cant see anything " ? Please answer to me.

your plan was failed in, sorry. you wanted take a domain only $1.100 and I am not idiot. Why I give to you domain when I took to only $1.1k in urside.

I think, you must be learn how make a scam lol.

Bassel

Bnom.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
are you sure about it. have you ever been sent to 2k with use to WESTERN UNION.

You gave to me FAKE MTCN number. Why I didnt control to your mtcnumber in offical website or when I called to bank they said to me " sorry, we cant see anything " ? Please answer to me.

your plan was failed in, sorry. you wanted take a domain only $1.100 and I am not idiot. Why I give to you domain when I took to only $1.1k in urside.

I think, you must be learn how make a scam lol.

I never gave you a fake MTCN dont try to twist you scammer, I have the western union receipt and i also have the western union cancellation receipt.. when i gave you the receipt u run away you didnt answer.. ANSWER these question.. why did you hack angisson accounts? why did you give me a girl's name to send the money to? why did you give me fake phone number? why you did not prove the ownership of XFZ.com? why all paypal addresses you gave me are not urs? why arent you returning my 1,100?

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Gotta love the broken English :rolleyes:

Admins, please post the IP addresses.

Tim Schoon

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The mods on NP found out that member Angisson last logged in 9 months on that forum and last month the email and passwords were changed from a TURKISH IP address, while the real angisson is from the US..

Want to explain, 'angisson'? cut the crap, pay bassel back or I promise you to track you down.. I'm sure turkish prisons are a lot of fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators