Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

legal Beware of DNF member hobo74 - Non-paying member

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to give everyone a heads up about DNF member hobo74.

He had originally posted a wanted ad here offering $30 for a script modification. Since it was a smaller job, I went ahead and modified his code and sent details to paypal over the payment.

He then sends me a PM saying:
ok..Please send me 2 invoices..$20 and $10..I just paid a big bill and may have to pay seperate payments..unless you can give me till the end of the week..

Being a nice guy, I said he could have until the end of the week. I went ahead and send the Paypal invoice to him and not heard back from him since.

His details he gave are below:

[email protected]
pagerankimprovement.com
[email protected] (may be an alternate email I came across)

Again, it is not a lot of money, and I have given him plenty of time to pay his bill. I just don't want this to happen to anyone in the future. Members like this should be banned. I have read this isn't the first time for this member, but I don't know the accuracy of the other posts, so I am not posting any info regarding the other transactions I found.

* Mods can PM me for copies of PM messages if needed. I will keep them for a couple more weeks before I delete them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators