Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Beware user "ondemand" is a non paying bidder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldforce

Coldforce.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi All!
Just wanted to give you a heads up regarding the user "ondemand" here that for long had ( maybe still have ) a wanted thread in this forum.

HE contacted me regarding one of my submissions and we agreed on a price, i got his email; sent him an invoice but never heard of him again.

I post this to make you all think twice before making an offer or agreeing on a deal in this forum.

Users like "ondemand" should know better, the time we spend here should be exciting and we shall exchange knowledge. if you post a wanted thread, people spend time and effort gong thru their portfolio to find something suitable jsut for you.

there is always a lot of effort in completing a sale, you have to buy the right inventory, find the right buyer at the right time and price." ondemand" Please consider other members work more valuable and show some respect!

all the wonderful people in here, lets try to prevent things like this by thinking twice and staying honest!

All the best! /Seb

Domain summit 2024

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
HE contacted me regarding one of my submissions and we agreed on a price, i got his email; sent him an invoice but never heard of him again.

Hi Seb

just for clarity:

you say "you got his email and sent him an invoice"

did he "give you this email address and ask you to send him an invoice?

also, when did this occur and what amount of time has elasped since the two of you communicated?

in any event, sorry the deal didn't go thru

Coldforce

Coldforce.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
biggedon, first of all; this was a small deal, i do not really care about the money here..i jsut feel when you spend time negotiating with somebody back and forth about a price and then reach to an agreement, this is frustrating and irritating.

WE agreed on a price, i sent him a pm asking for his email adress so i could send him the invoice. He snet me the email adress; i sent him the invoice.

maybe a week or two later comes back saying he has been out but hta he wants the name and will pay now...NOTHING happens

3-5 weeks goes and i do not hear from him again, i pm him saying i will show the info regarding this deal here to prevnt this from happening again.

last i heard from him was Sept 17th....this is the last message:
- Im so sorry I have not even been back to this site since then. I had a very serious issue come up and I've been off the grid. If you send the invoice to xxxxx@xxxxxxx.com, I will pay it immediately.

I resent the invoice but nothing happened.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i know it's often not about the money, but about the principle

Thanks for the detail

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom