• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Beyond****.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dactyl

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2005
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Hello All

I would greatly appreciate an appraisal for the domain Beyondfu*k.com
Had to place the star, it replaces c


Thanks
 
haha thanks guys, thats what I wanted to hear, the domain is for a friend and he asked me to see how much its worth, I told him registration fee but hey, $0 is close as well, lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom