• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Bhutan .com - The land of Thunder Dragon

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bogota.com for $159k is too expensive i think. Para and uru went for great deals.

Any more appraisals?
 
syed said:
Definitely the comments were very appropriate and some even close to what I bought it for. More appraisals gives a better idea about the domain. More appraisals means more perspectives. Also, I have experience in several different category domains but not country domains.

I think the biggest problem with many appraisals when it comes to top notch domains like yours is that some are always quick in throwing out a big number, but when it comes to actually putting up the money its usually a lot less, I have seen many negotiations and sales for country domains first hand and Bhutan is a very interesting country, but its def. not as good as many that sold this year for around 100K, I hope you didnt pay a lot more than 30-40K as a reseller
 
domainah said:
I think the biggest problem with many appraisals when it comes to top notch domains like yours is that some are always quick in throwing out a big number, but when it comes to actually putting up the money its usually a lot less, I have seen many negotiations and sales for country domains first hand and Bhutan is a very interesting country, but its def. not as good as many that sold this year for around 100K, I hope you didnt pay a lot more than 30-40K as a reseller


Could you list some of the country sales besides the one listed in this thread?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom