• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale BiCasino.com • $5 • 48hr bid

Status
Not open for further replies.

alia

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
547
Reaction score
0
BiCasino.com • bicasino.com • BICASINO.COM
GoDaddy – just renewed – PayPal only

You have 48 hours to post your bids, starting at $5, NO reserve.
 
listen up, anybody can sell or bid for this one even if he's not a bi. :D
 
As much as I like Yakov, I have to outbid you on this one... by a whole dollar :)

$6
 
more please, 16 hours left. :sleepw:
 
I got a proxy bid here, so if I get outbid and auction closes, I reserve a right to place my bid. Hope it's fare since I cannot seat and watch this "auction" all the time and there is no service like dnauctionsniper (yet).

:)
 
okay, come back 16 hours later and check if you have to pay me a fortune :D
 
okay, the auction is technically closed, but we still have to wait for Yakov... :rolleyes:
sorry, Nitroshock.
 
Nitro, did you hear Yakov?
 
what now? :confused:
Nitro is technically the highest bidder, guess we'll have to wait for his response. and Yakov, you should have waked up 30 minutes earlier.
 
Ok, I let this domain to be sold to Nitro.
Thank you and sorry for ay inconvenience caused. :)
 
okay, let's play by the book next time, sorry Yakov, you may still find my 77casino.com in the Sunday auction. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom