Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

other Bido Advice

This is a discussion about another domain name register/company not listed.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TacoDomains

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ok...I'm trying Bido out for the first time. I've submitted my domain name and it got 10 votes. It's been "awaiting auction" for almost 30 days now. I'm wondering if I should go ahead and accelerate to auction or just wait for it to go to auction. How long does it take for an auction to start if I just wait? Anyone with experience on bido I would love to hear how it's going for you. Has Bido been working out as a good platform to sell your domains or not? Thanks in advance.

silentg

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sometimes they delay some auctions on purpose because they try to group auctions and run them on a specific day. They run .org, .us, 4 LLLL.com, and .net.

MikeinFlorida

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've sold a couple of names on Bido through their auction platform and they have always been very good getting back to me through the support email. But both were very good dot coms and sold cheap. Beware of the bargain hunters so I'd recommend keeping your minimum high enough. Good luck with the name!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom