Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

other Bido.com Loading Issue?

This is a discussion about another domain name register/company not listed.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ecomindia

e-commerce.in
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi!

I am surprised if no one has posted this issue, but when you launch BIDO for the first time, just check the status bar... it mentions 987 items loading!

When we click on the next button (only for the first time) to see the set of domains for auction, it says 100 items loading...

When we do a search, with each character entered in the search, it takes long time to load (as it does realtime)..

WHy this site is been designed so heavy and scripting done so complex that it hangs the system and too much of images used it seems.

Although no doubt the site is very nicely done in terms of user friendly navigation , graphic design and layout.

The only thing is the loading issue, and window hanging for 2-3 seconds on some heavy / fast navigation ...

Am i the only one?

And I hope this is the right section for this post as it is for BIDO / or shall it be in BIDO.com .

Domain Summit 2024

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Loads instantly here; not even a notice of "items loading".

ecomindia

e-commerce.in
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
might be because of very high connectivity..
i am using 512 kbps broadband... can that be an issue?

BUT said that, when i accessed it from the co. where it has it's own link, it hangs there as well.. So internet speed is not to do with it..

I dont know ... i am lost :)

mjnels

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi!

I am surprised if no one has posted this issue, but when you launch BIDO for the first time, just check the status bar... it mentions 987 items loading!

When we click on the next button (only for the first time) to see the set of domains for auction, it says 100 items loading...

When we do a search, with each character entered in the search, it takes long time to load (as it does realtime)..

WHy this site is been designed so heavy and scripting done so complex that it hangs the system and too much of images used it seems.

Although no doubt the site is very nicely done in terms of user friendly navigation , graphic design and layout.

The only thing is the loading issue, and window hanging for 2-3 seconds on some heavy / fast navigation ...

Am i the only one?

And I hope this is the right section for this post as it is for BIDO / or shall it be in BIDO.com .

you're using Internet Explorer aren't ya.. same happens to me it takes forever to load when i use IE (which is usually never) but i had a couple people tell me they were having trouble accessing my auction page running Vista or XP combined with Internet Explorer (hangs or completely crashes)... when i use Firefox it is seamless.

michaelg314

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i am having the same issue when using ie. it takes forever to load
Posted via Mobile Device

MediaHound

Former DNF Admin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There is an issue with the way IE renders .png images. We are optimizing our site to deal with this. In the meantime, please try FireFox, as the bug in Internet Explorer will not be a problem when you use FireFox. We are however fixing this situation regardless to work around this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom