• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Big List of Drops - over $xx,xxx paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffkang

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2006
Messages
35
Reaction score
1
sold
 
Last edited by a moderator:
...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
today st a t s .com Sold, emailing
 
...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
All remaining names SOLD for 750$ as you mentioned in your thread.
I wrote you two emails at ([email protected]) 3 days ago and one PM but no reply so far.
 
I too wrote an email offer (as requested by op) when this thread first started. Never got a response and I see most of the names I enquired about are sold to others. Won't be emailing again.
 
52so.com SOLD

Payment received and domain received.

Not sure why Jeff doesn't reply mails from members, but today I got reply from jeff in few hours and get domain in minutes after payment send

Good luck to all of you
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom