Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

developed BigFilez.com/Proxyboss.net - established income/traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.

naqiboy

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Site 1 :

ProxyBoss.net (pr3)

I'll make description as short as possible.

Established it somewhere around late May06 . Did some seo on it, Plenty of link exchanges and traffic started growing. It grows every day.

Revenue/traffic screenshots :
http://www.bigfilez.com/jack/proxyboss/

From 18th - 31st of May
Used only adsense , total - $32.42

June - adsense - $70.41
I also started using Adversal pop unders from the 14th of june and it made - $33.74

As you can see total revenue for june was $103. Im sure revenue for july will be much more since Adversal was used from the 14th of june .

Starting bid $300
bin : $600

Site 2

pr4
Bigfilez.com is a free file hosting site which went online late november 2005. Our main source of revenue has been
from adsense and textlinks but we've also used, Zango cash and clicksor at some point.

What you get with this sale :

- Domain name bigfilez.com
- Complete site/contents/unique design . The complete site with all files is roughly 30gb. There are almost 9,000 files uploaded.
- The complete script with exclusive rights!. This is a unique script. Initially it was a simple turnkey script but has been Modified extremely and is completely unique

Script features :

- Upload progress bar integrated which shows time left for upload, speed of upload, file size e.t.c. The upload progress bar was a free script integrated into my file uploading script on the site.
- If a person who is a first time visitor uploads a file , once the file is uploaded, he is asked to fill in an extremely simple registration form. I call this Quick registration. The person selects a
username,password and email. Once he clicks submit, the file name he uploaded is renamed to " HISACCOUNTNAME_FILENAME.EXTENSION " . You can try uploading a file and you will understand further about this feature.

The script also has 3 admin panels.

One admin panel lists all the users accounts, their user/pass/email and all their files that they have uploaded.There are currently 1500+ user accounts on bigfilez.com

The second admin panel is one that shows all files uploaded , their sizes, date of upload. That admin panel has about 87 pages as of now and each page listing roughly 100 files. You can quickly search for filenames and delete or rename them using that admin panel.

The third admin panel is the bandwidth meter. When you login, it will list the show you links of each day of the month and When you click on any one day, it shows you a complete list of all files downloaded that day, the file sizes, and number of times file has been uploaded. This is useful if you want to delete particular files being downloaded many times.Saves bandwidth!

Revenue Details:
Expenses :

Server- i have a dedicated in which i run all my sites. Bigfilez is not cpu intensive nor bandwidth intensive. Just needs space. Roughly 35-40gb will do.

Advertising - well have spent roughly $15/m in sitewide footer links. And for two months now ive also spent $50 for a textlink at clantemplates.com. Basically the rest is mainly from other sites/forums coming to our download pages.

Income :
I know zango/adsense/clicksor cant be used all at once. They werent. I used to put adsense on all pages except download pages where i played around with zango or clicksor and sometimes adsense itself.

January :
Adsense - $88.77
Zango on download pages - $29.50
Total - $118.27

February :
Adsense - $37.85
Zango - $62.59 ( i think i applied it on all pages)
Total - $100.44

March :
Adsense- $42.73
Zango - $54.32
Textlink - $8
Total - $97.05

April :
Adsense - $202.07
Reverted to adsense also on download pages. We also noticed traffic increase to download pages.
TextLink- $8
Total - $202.07

May :
Adsense - $58.75
Clicksor- $21.08
Textlinks - roughly $35
Total - $109.83

June :
Adsense - $44.61 <- (so far as of 11am gmt )
Clicksor - $14.05
Textlinks - $19
total - $78

Well I know income has been fluctuating quite abit. As you can see ive always been trying to mix the ads up and try different techniques. Lower incomes in may and june is because of server issues as mentioned. im quite confident that as from july, not only traffic but also income will pick up steadily.

Traffic Details

You can see the monthly summary totals of unique visitors by clicking here
Yes, i know there is a drop in traffic but this is because i changed servers 2 times between may and june hence that is the reason. But traffic is picking up again.

If you want to continue hosting the site on my dedicated i'll send you a quote via pm. It wont be much . But this site can run smoothly on a vps .

Paypal is preferred but i can always consider escrow . I am a well verified premium member on paypal.

You will need to keep current textlinks atleast until they expire.

Starting bid $500
BIN - $850

zorag

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Income and traffic screenshot links for bigfilez.com are incorrect..

naqiboy

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Here it is, thanks.

bigfilez.com/trafficshots

1415avais

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
why has the traffic for bigfilez been falling in july? much lower than even may and june and july is almost over. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators