• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed biraz.net (Turkish generics, look inside)

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

leet

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2006
Messages
82
Reaction score
1
I have the following Turkish generic domains:

aciklama.net - Açıklama means "explaination, statement, definition" in Turkish.
To check: http://seslisozluk.com/?word=a%E7%FDklama
28.800.000 results for "açıklama" in Google.

biraz.net - Biraz means "some, any, a little, a bit" in Turkish.
To check: http://seslisozluk.com/?word=biraz
46.900.000 results for "biraz" in Google.

isvec.net - İsveç means "Sweden" in Turkish. It's the offical name of the country Sweden in Turkish
6.210.000 results for "isveç" in Google.


Let me know what they are worth in your opinion.
 
I see all three are Alexa ranked. What traffic they get?
 
I don't have an idea to be honest. isvec.net and biraz.net are parked in Sedo but I don't think Sedo's stats are true as it only shows 2-3 unique visitors for this month. I could throw a page of content to each of them and see what they get.
 
If they seems to be generics, why are not registered with .com.tr ext. first. As a matter of fact, nic.tr shows that such keywords as 'country' or 'furnitures' are not registered either but I supposed that turkish keywords...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom