Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

fixed price BitCoin-Charts.co and BitCoinExchangeRate.co

Fixed prices set for the domain(s) listed in the original post.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormy Seas

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The Keyword BitCoin Charts gets 60k exact searches a month. Do a search on google using that keyword and you will see BitCoinCharts.com ranking #1.

The Keyword BitCoin Exchange Rate gets 27k exact searches a month

How likely is a site to rank for those keywords if they own the related keywords?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.CO Domains:

Matt Cutts says that Google considers the .CO domains equally compared to .com
They are not domains that designate the country Columbia. Not anymore. .CO domains are TOP LEVEL DOMAIN names.

.CO domains are 2nd only to .COM and will become a much bigger player in the domain game because .COM's running out

.CO can stand for company , community or corporation. .COM will always be king but .CO looks like a .com
Why would Godaddy run Million dollar commercials during the super bowl for .CO domains?
Why would .CO domains cost 29.99 compared to 8.99 for .COM. That really doesn't make sense to charge so much.
The writing is on the wall.

Let me give you an example... what if you owned www.Poker.com and that site was ranked #1
What if some jerk with the domain name www.Poker.co comes along and ranks it right under your site on Google?
Don't you think that many people seeing both those sites in the same place may get a bit confused ? You'd have a big problem on your hands and it would make sense to buy that domain so there is no more confusion in the market place.

I own www.WallDecorPrints.com ... its ranked for the keyword Wall Decor Prints ... get it?
Google has implement updates to stop people from using EMD's but that being said those updates only affect EMD's associated with crap WEBSITES. I fixed that issue easily by simply convincing google that my site was a real company and my ranking hasn't been touched eventhough Google has implemented the EMD update.

All I did was add my site locally to Google places and zing I'm a real company. Most people do not realize this is all you have to do to convince google you are a real company then EMD's work. So to rank your EMD all you have to do is start implement local tactics and strategies.

Thanks for your consideration

Accepting Offers for BitCoin-Charts.co and BitCoinExchangeRate.co

Domain summit 2024
J

JudgeMind

Still unlikely to see type in traffic from a .co domain. For that reason and many more i can't se how we could compare the .co extension directly with the .com, i would be more inclined to compare it to a .biz or .us domain, never will have the same value as a .com... Also the .co extension is much more expensive simply due to supply and demand. There definitely is not much demand for a .co domain.

Stormy Seas

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sry David but you contradict yourself. The most something cost the higher the demand. The less the demand the less the cost.
.co domains cost alot more than most domains and that is because most registers realize the actual value.
If you can't concede that .co look like .com then i will concede that no one wants them.

But want is irrelevant because as my example list, if you own poker.com and someone ranks poker.co .... your business is in trouble and that is because .co looks like .com. You domainers that are ignoring .co domains are making the biggest mistake. I can rank a .co right under a .com ... that alone denotes the value of .co domains. But please domainers ... keep ignoring them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators