• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale .biz names for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice .biz list Fussyfever. Best of luck with the sale. One Hundred and Fifty seven (I think, I was getting dizzy scrolling) names. That's just over $25 a name to open the bid. I want first choice(s) if you break them out at that price. wink, wink, nod, nod
 
Thanks stevo

yes these are a steal at that price...[/B]
 
let's go these are great names at the low low starting bid of 4000.00
 
I do not believe that somebody this Domains buys up...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom