• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed blackmailed.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2005
Messages
3,923
Reaction score
6
Comments, Suggestions, Appraisals and Flames All Welcome.

BlackMailed.com
 
Not much value here. What would this site be used for? And it probably receives 0 type ins.
 
Where did you pick this domain up at? I see alot of the extensions are taken but none of them are developed sites. I would try pitching this domain to the owners of the other extensions or to an end user.

XX to reseller.
XXX to end user.

If you need any help contacting end users, PM me and I will explain a great tactic that I have.
 
Thanks. I was just interested to know the value. Not interested in approaching it at other extension owners, I have had interesting offers so I will let it play out. It earns more than enough to cover the renewal fees. :-)
 
I actually like the name although development is a tough call.

May be a great forum name or a unique type of email service.

$3,000

-=DCG=-
 
Development is a tough call, since none of the owners of the other extensions have been able to develop them into sites.

An email service would be nice, but if you feel like competing with the other 10,000 email services out there, its your choice. I think that 3,000 is a bit high of an appraisal. Your best bet is an end user.
 
not far off my last offer.

I like it, so I guess I am somewhat Bias on the name.

Also.. its the name of a Movie and several Books. Would make a good Legal Information site for Divorce Law ;-) or even the name of a Band.

Its easy to remember, and hard to misspell.
 
I like it.. I would say low $X,XXX also
 
Yeah sounds nice I will jump on the 4 digit wagon.
 
thanks for all the comments, I am either going to hold out for the $4000 I want for it or just develop it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom