Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Blainville dot NET Blainville Quebec pop 50K home prices in millions

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesDavid

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am selling BLAINVILLE.net blainville.NET

This domain is about 7 years old and has good potential. I live in the US therefore developing it would not make much sense. I actually have been working on my own local Geo Development and it has been a blast!

Anyways I am looking at offers starting only at $200

Blainville.org, Blainville.biz, and Blainville.info as seem to be developed domains geared towards Blaineville.

Here is a excerpt from WikiPedia:
"
Blainville is an off-island suburb of Montreal, in southwestern Quebec and is located 50 kilometres (31 mi) northwest of downtown Montreal. According to the 2006 Canadian Census, it has a population of 46,493.
Blainville lies at the foot of the Laurentians, a range of ancient, worn-down mountains and hills, which forms a part of the Canadian Shield.
Mostly known as a home for heavy industry, the town is also a centre of recreational and tourist activities. It is at the southern limit of the web of cross-country ski trails that meander through the Laurentides.
Blainville is known to have expensive neighbourhoods near its golf course, such as Le Blainvillier. The price range for a home is as low as $250,000 Canadian to as high as $1,500,000 Canadian or even higher, depending how near it is to the golf course.
Blainville has the greatest population increase in the Laurentides area. The population increased by 57.1% between 1996 and 2006.
The Boréale brewery is located in Blainville."

Domain Summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom