• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Blogger dot fm

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Rider

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2008
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Hey guys,

Would you mind giving me your thoughts on Blogger.fm. I think it'd be a great name for an internet radio on blogging.

Thanks!
 
I'm not an expert when it comes to appraising, but I have owned my fair share of domains, and I think that one is pretty neat. It is certainly a catchy name, and I think it could potentially sell within the 3 to 4 figures range. I think my only concern would be having to mess with Google, considering they run blogger.com!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom