• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Blu-ray related domains (like bluraydiscplayer.com)...

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dnreg

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2005
Messages
213
Reaction score
4
Heya folks,

I bought these the moment I heard about blu-ray (about a year or so ago), and now that blu-ray is finally rolling out, I figured I'd see what you all think the domains are worth. I'll probably be putting some portals on the pages that link using an affiliate network or something to an electronics dealer that sells blu-ray related hardware (and maybe movies).

Here are the domains:

blu-raydiscdrives.com
bluraydiscdrives.com
bluraydiscdrive.com
blu-raydiscdrive.com
blu-raydiscplayer.com

Any input? Thanks in advance. :)
 
dnreg,
I think the blu-ray tech will become widespread and these names do have great potential, so hold on to them. Mid xx's for each name for now.
 
Thanks for the input, mate. I'm hoping blu-ray does get big(ger). :)
 
i dont see any vaule in this domain because the costumers will call the products blu ray player, drive
 
They're calling the movies blu ray discs and brd so I think you might just have a decent name there!
 
all with the dashes are worth regfee. the one without the dash, bluraydiscdrive(s) could be worth high $xx to low $xxx but i think would be better if it was bluraydiscs or bluraydrives.
 
I disagree, in this case the dash between blu and ray is how many people will perceive the name. In normal circumstances I would agree though. I actually don't like the "drive" endings. I haven't heard much reference to disk-drives in the last few years.
I have a few of these as well and they are just starting to get signs of life. I believe I have blu-raydiscs.com which is doing the best. I also have b-rd.com. Would have preffered brd.com but obviously that was taken many years ago for other purposes. I think I saw that bluerayplayer.com sold for $1,000 last month.
 
blu-ray is usually spelled with a dash but for websites i think it is still much better without the dash. most people still wont just type in a dash into their browser even for something that is spelled with one.
 
bluerayplayer has been sold a few moth ago


bluerayplayer.com 500,00 EUR 13.01.2006 sedo.de
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom