Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
I reserve the right to limit these sales.dauu.com ,duuv.com,duej,doaq,buui,cuuh SOLD
Thank you for the offer.AM,i cannot hold longer because i'm very sleepy here.Thanks!
Thank you for the offer.
For now, let's both sleep on it.
No send.Excuse me?
My English not so good,how about domain i want to buy?
I sent paypal right now?how much?
No send.
No sell right now.
Thank you.
Good night.
Don't be like this,i really want buy your domain,i register fast as i can at DnForum.
Because i just know accidentally when browsing google search domain llll.com
If you not trust me,i will buy dauu.com ,duuv.com,duej,doaq,buui,cuuh first.
After you check i am not scam and use legal paypal,i will buy more domain ok?
Nick.BUUI.sold and paid for, check your paypal account as ive sent you the money and my godaddy details. (Ive also pm'ed you them incase!) Many thanks,
Nick,
ArmstrongDomains.![]()
Honestly, I do not want to be this way.
and I may be a fool.
I would greatly appreciate other members weighing in on this matter.
I can not and will not hold domains.You not a fool.Only curious.
You just have me as your good buyer&great customers.:lol:
I can not and will not hold domains.
Nor will I hold payment.
We may have to do this transaction other than PayPal, possibly escrow.com - especially for the larger quantity of domains and money.
I appreciate the fast payment but have decided to refund the money you sent.
Please see escrow.com
I can not and will not hold domains.
Nor will I hold payment.
We may have to do this transaction other than PayPal, possibly escrow.com - especially for the larger quantity of domains and money.
I appreciate the fast payment but have decided to refund the money you sent.
Please see escrow.com
Sent a PM.
Total included.
Please use escrowDNS.com
Thank you. That was merely to deter the "I can pay you in two weeks" pm's I have gotten after someone has claimed the name.Ok thanks for refunding me. I just paid instantly because in your post it states that payment must be made IMMEDIATELY after claiming so thats what I did. Thanks anyway.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.