• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Boards.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice one.

I think xxxx range.
 
Very nice subdomain potential...

Snow.boards.net
Surf.boards.net
Skate.boards.net
Wake.boards.net
My.boards.net

High $x,xxx easily (end user). Don't settle for anything less, unless you need the $$ from a motivated reseller.
 
Last edited:
I seriously doubt its chances at fetching high $x,xxx.

A conservative reseller estimate, would be around $2k-$3k for me, at the moment.
 
I seriously doubt its chances at fetching high $x,xxx.

A conservative reseller estimate, would be around $2k-$3k for me, at the moment.


Yes, I agree with $2,000 to $3,500 reseller price.
But I can see a motivated end user paying $7,500 to $9,000 for Boards.net.

Single-word .net commercial domains are fetching very good prices even in today's market.
 
Thanks much for your thoughts, I had received a PM from someone who had looked at this thread and sent a PM offer (there was some confusion over that), so I would point you now to this:

http://www.dnforum.com/f283/boards-net-thread-341379.html

In any case, after holding this one for development over the past 11 years, I'm letting it go inside of 24 hours.

FWIW, the general reseller appraisals in this thread have been pretty much on target with the offers received to date - so good job to you all in targeting a rough reseller value.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom