• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers BOATLOAD of names for sale. inc. 2, 3, and 4 char. & generic names..also inc. 0PJ.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

everydayprofit

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2005
Messages
796
Reaction score
0
Aloha!!!

I am looking for offers on these names. I will only sell if I get the right offer...otherwise, i will just hold onto them for a while. :)


2 character names:

1. w8.cc
2. 5j.cc
3. 5a.cc


3 character names:

1. 0bq.com
2. 4-5.net
3. o05.com
4. 8L0.com
5. 0PJ.com SOLD
6. BR0.org
7. Q7N.com (SOLD)
8. U2s.net


4 letter names:

1. CSXR.com
2. EEJO.com
3. EIUU.com
4. iJPG.net
5. PSRX.com
6. RMXD.com
7. UAKI.com SOLD
8. VAGZ.com
9. xSEX.us SOLD!
10. YANQ.com

Generic Names:

1. 4000fotos.com
2. CasinoCenter.us
3. ChildMolesterMap.com
4. ChildMolesterMaps.com
5. eProfitSurfing.com
6. FreeGlitterLayout.com
7. FreeGlitterLayouts.com
8. FreeGlitterName.com
9. FreeGlitterNames.com
10. Geogle.info
11. GlitteryLayout.com
12. GodPage.com
13. i-Wealthy.com
14. idigchicks.com
15. InternetRN.com
16. NoSuchNumber.com
17. OneCaress.com
18. Outrageous.ws
19. Pimpinest.com
20. ProStockTips.com
21. Shoptimist.com
22. StockDotCom.com
23. SuperBowlFifty.com / .net
24. TheProPokerPlayer.com
25. WireFreePC.com
26. www-Dates.com
27. www-Stocks.com
28. YourNetRX.com
29. EvilSeeder.com


please make educated offers. :) Please try to post offers here from now on. Already had one offer by PM


//everydayprofit
 
UAKI: current offer is $30....I will sell for highest offer by 05/10/06 at 12 noon eastern time. :)

//everydayprofit
 
still looking for offerrs...

wow....i really thought I'd have some offers on those 3 character names immediately.

//everydayprofit
 
uaki.com
sold
 
Sale updated with sold names...keep the offers coming!!

//everydayprofit
 
Hi Cliff :)
I sent you a PM
Thanks
did you guys get any rain last night?
we got some, but need ALOT more!
 
ccm said:
Hi Cliff :)
I sent you a PM
Thanks
did you guys get any rain last night?
we got some, but need ALOT more!

Got your PM...looking for a bit more than your offer....but thanks....

and as for the storms.....yeah...we had the worst severe storm I have seen here in a while!! I stayed up and watched!

//everydayprofit
 
still looking for more offers. I ahve sold several already.

//everydayprofit
 
looking for some quick sales this weekend. :)

//everydayprofit
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom