Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

BODIS.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

3dGEEK

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The ones who have been suspended are supposed to still be able to log in to their accounts, even see/save customizations/keywords and such. It's just that the domains don't work any more after suspension.

My account Stats updated today. So it seems I'm still OK :shy:

TLDN

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My accounts still active. Rev has dropped the last several weeks ($130 in Oct vs. $45 in Nov), so I'll hang with it to see if that improves after it settles down.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My accounts still active. Rev has dropped the last several weeks ($130 in Oct vs. $45 in Nov), so I'll hang with it to see if that improves after it settles down.
It appears rev down across the board.

My account at sedo is doing the daily roller coaster ride. And I hear the same from many folks at Parked.

Right now my bodis account is down by about 50% vs. October numbers. And Sedo about 30-35%.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
While waiting for Family and Friends to come over on Thanksgiving day, I briefly went to my Computer and looked in my inbox, only to be given a warm email from our good friends at Bodis,

Subject Title; Re: Account Disabled

Now I don't have a problem with Bodis closing down my account for low traffic, the revenue program itself was worthless anyway so its not a big loss. But to send out a termination notice on a Holiday like this was Tasteless to say the least... Some people just have NO class.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
That's what I call, "cold turkey" treatment.

Azam.net

Azam Marketing, Inc.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Fair enough, scammers may have had some impact on Bodis' difficulties, but that's not the whole story behind this fiasco.

Sent four emails to Bodis, using different means. Waited several weeks and not a single response. Are the scammers to blame for that as well? I am sick and tired of hearing people say how there are low barriers to entry for setting up an online business - no, they're aren't... it's incredibly hard work, expensive and time consuming if you do things properly like bother to set up customer support.

Lower click percentages than other parking providers

Lower click amounts than other parking providers.

No customer support.

No idea whether we'll get paid or not.

And lots of other weaknesses.

All our domain names have all been moved.

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That's what happen for 100% share revenue, they failed to operate.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Yeah, That 100% Lifetime Revenue share was something else, Incredible how many people bought into it.... To the ones who still have an active Bodis account, I suggest you turn OFF your computer on Christmas day, enjoy the day with your family, then turn it back on the day after to read your Bodis "Account Disabled" notice.

12/25/07
Dear Member,

We regret to inform you that your account at Bodis.com has been suspended from further parking any domain names.

Happy Holidays!

Sincerely,
Bodis.com Support Team

Ridge

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Revenue is down on many many domains. moved alot over to fabulous myself. the high revenue was nice for 3 or so months.

boziffous

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Got an email from Bodis today saying that my account was reinstated. Anyone else whose account was terminated get this email?

I'll probably move a few domains that performed better at Bodis than other places back and see how they do.

PeterMan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Got an email from Bodis today saying that my account was reinstated. Anyone else whose account was terminated get this email?

I'll probably move a few domains that performed better at Bodis than other places back and see how they do.
Yes I got the same email, I am not going to bother moving any names back just yet, parked and ND are working out better right now for me...

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
bodis sucks ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators