Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

BODIS.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDX

KXX.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So, who's still left guys? :smilewinkgrin:

andrejc

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My account got suspended yesterday, due to "low to medium quality traffic".

fpattberg

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am out but I have moved most of my names to Parked anyway! I guess that is why I got trown out! :?:

Fabian

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My account got suspended yesterday, due to "low to medium quality traffic".

No body has high quality traffic for them. It seems they closing lol. Just wasted time and effort. They come and go.

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
From what Matt has stated on NP, he's closing over 90% of all accounts.

Wow... I don't get affected by this change as I tested it with 5-10 domains. I felt bad to other domaineer that jump to this opportunity and got cancelled after wasted their time and effort familiarizing the system. Not to mention their suggestions to make it better.

3dGEEK

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
All seems Hunky-Dory for me at Bodis....:cool:

boziffous

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just got the email from Bodis today saying that my account was disabled due to low to medium quality traffic or due to lack of traffic. I was hoping to make it to the new version in the hopes that it would start performing well again for my domains. The RPC for Bodis over the past month or so has plummeted and was getting to the point to where it was like parking at Sedo. :eek:

Would have been nice to give those getting their accounts disabled, which is apparently 90%, a couple of days heads up so we could move our domains elsewhere. IMO that's pretty sorry of them to not do this.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is the first I have heard of accounts being closed.

But what I find so comical is reports of how badly Bodis is performing, as if all of the other parked companies are immune to these issues.

At the same time, we can go to several posts on this very forum of how badly Sedo is doing, how poorly Parked is doing, and how much ND sucks.

Also, time wasted? How is trying something new viewed as time wasted? Hell, time wasted is being content with what you have. Time wasted would be moving all your domain names, deleting them from existing parking accounts, and then moving them back and having to start over.

Time wasted? Making a DNS server change? Copy and pasting a list of domains to be entered into your parking account?

liberator

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Still got my bodis account so far, anyone know if the account closings have finished?

hyped

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Can the guys that got their accounts suspended due to low volume/quality traffic give the rest of us any estimates as to just how low your traffic was? I don't think my domains that are on Bodis are particularly high quality, and I'm wondering if I should be expecting one of these notices soon.

I've got a little over 100 domains there, some of which have gotten no clicks (a couple without a single visit) in the couple months they've been at Bodis. Others, though, have been doing decently.

MacyT.

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Can the guys that got their accounts suspended due to low volume/quality traffic give the rest of us any estimates as to just how low your traffic was? I don't think my domains that are on Bodis are particularly high quality, and I'm wondering if I should be expecting one of these notices soon.

I would tell you if I could log into my account and have a look for myself! I got the boot a couple of days also...saying I would still receive payment (and that I could still log into my account). I'm curious to see if they'll pay up.

I only had about 10 names there - not my best - but several got decent traffic. I really don't mind though as I consistently had problems logging in ever since I joined and never received responses to my emails. It was a pain and payments were the same as every other service right now.

boziffous

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

I didn't have many domains still at Bodis but for the last 6 weeks that I was there I was getting about 45 visits a day and my ctr% was just under 20%.

Poohnix

Lost @Space
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would tell you if I could log into my account and have a look for myself!

The ones who have been suspended are supposed to still be able to log in to their accounts, even see/save customizations/keywords and such. It's just that the domains don't work any more after suspension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators