• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed BollywoodMovie.in

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FURiON

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2006
Messages
79
Reaction score
0
Waiting to hear what you guys have to say about it..

I price this domain upwards of USD 1k
 
No, But I am extremely good with seo, traffic will flow in a week or two once I build on it. Want to know what you guys think of the domain.
 
developed this would make a good site, undeveloped I would say low xxx, since the singular hurts the value a lot
 
developed this would make a good site, undeveloped I would say low xxx, since the singular hurts the value a lot

Before I booked this domain, I did some keyword research.. and the keyword

"Bollywood Movie" - Singular.. has upwards of 350,000.00 searches a month. This combined with the ".in" makes it a very good combo. The plural reduces the SEO juice as the search for singular is way higher than the plural.

Now I am thinking, to turn it into a site, or sell it if i get some good offers..
 
Lol, are you talking about the movie?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom